Lab Equipment

I know this question gets asked over and over again, and I apologize in advance. We're putting together a lab at work with up to date equipment, and would like to have enough equipment to prepare for CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, CCSP and CCVP. We're off to a good start with the following equipment:

6 x Catalyst 2950 1 x Catalyst 3750 1 x Catalyst 4006 IDS 4235 4 x 2501 (old) Adtran Atlas 550 with: T1/PRI Network Interface Module Quad BRI 'S/T' Module Octal FXS Module Dual Nx56/64 V.35 Module HP DL380 Server APC 3000VA UPS APC NetShelter VX 42U Rack

We have budgeted for but not yet purchased:

ASA5510

4 x 2801 routers 1 x 2811 router (voice bundle) CallManager Express 24 users Unity Express 12 mailbox Wireless access point (haven't decided yet) Cisco IP phones (wired and wireless)

I have not included the required cables and WICs here in my list, but looks like we have included enough for connectivity.

I'm open for any suggestions (not rack rentals). What equipment may I be missing to carry out training listed? I think that this is what we will go with for this year, and build on in time.

If anyone out there has put together a lab with equipment from Cisco's newest lineup, I would really appreciate an equipment list and/or diagram. I can assure that this equipment will NOT be used for financial gain, or to compete with any company offering rack rental.

Thanks Sheldon

Reply to
Sheldon
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.