L1010-SKIT-AC

I found this CISCO LS-1010 ATM Switch starter kit cheap on the internet But I can't find info about what is exactly in the kit. Can some body list the components that come installed in it. I am hoping it contains the following:

- Chasis

- AC Power Supply

- Processor card

- One interface card

Reply to
Drake
Loading thread data ...

Hi Drake,

L1010-SKIT-AC customers are encouraged to migrate to the Cisco Catalyst

4500:

formatting link
or Catalyst 6500 series switches:

formatting link

------------------------------------

However, your L1010-SKIT-AC should contain the following components:

Five-slot chassis (same as that of Catalyst 5000) with ATM backplane and fan tray.

Optionally redundant, autosensing load-sharing power supplies, each with own power cord.

AC power supply.

ATM switch processor module running Cisco IOS software with a choice of one of two field-replaceable feature cards ( FC1 or FC-PFQ ).

Option of up to four CAMs, each supporting up to two PAMs.

Variety of PAM types, from 25 Mbps to OC-12 ATM, as well as native T1/E1 ATM and T1/E1 circuit emulation.

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Salary and Compensation Rates

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Job Databases
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Brad,

I can get this used for about $650. For a CCIE Lab. I'll price CAMs/PAMs before I make a decision to buy.

Great website BTW.

Reply to
Drake

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.