Kit Sale - First good offer accepted

Hello:

I am writing from CT / USA because I wish to sell my CCIE Kit. Two years ago, I was all passionate about doing the CCIE, so I bought a CCIE Kit from one of Ebay's CCIE vendors. Since then, my IT career has taken a sharp turn and now my focus is IT Security & Project Management. Since buying the Kit I have NEVER used it. It sits in my basement. I would like to SELL the CCIE Kit to acquire additional funds so that I can pursue the Security (CISSP) & Project Management (PMP) dimensions of IT.

I paid about $ 8,000 for the kit. Naturally depreciation will take its toll but I am looking for the best possible price for my kit. Note the accessories included as freebies. Finally, the 25xx routers were bought used. The other items are new. I am sending this document to multiple used-equipment vendors. Hey, make me an offer!

Here are the contents of the CCIE Kit:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROUTERS & SWITCH: 1 Cisco 2502 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Token Ring Port 4 Cisco 2507 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port 1 Cisco 2511 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 16 Asynchronous Ports, TERMINAL SERVER 2 Cisco 2514 - 2 Serial Ports, 2 Ethernet Ports 1 Cisco 2516 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port 1 Cisco 2520 - 4 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port, FRAME RELAY

1 Cisco 2610 - 1 Ethernet Port, 2 WIC-1T's (2 Serial Ports), 64/16 RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules. (Bought New ... Never used) 1 Cisco 2611 - 2 Ethernet, 1 WIC-2T (2 Serial Ports), 1 WIC-1B-U ISDN NT1 Port, 64/16 RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules (Bought New ... Never used)

1 Cisco 3550-24-SMI Switches Layer 3 12.1.13 EMI IOS Image (Bought new ... home use only) 1 ISDN Simulator (Bought New ... Never used)

ACCESSORIES: All Routers Maxed Out - 16 Mb Flash & 16 Mb Ram 20- Ethernet Cables 8- DCE/DTE Crossover Cables 10- AUI Transceivers 14- AC Power Cords 2- OCTAL Cable 1- Console cable kit

3 CD's Packed with FREE Training material worth $Thousands$ CCIE Training Labs/Workbooks I paid $$$ for (New 1-Day Format) Routing & Switching AND Security!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, John.

Reply to
<JoJo>
Loading thread data ...

skrev i en meddelelse news:M4CdnV snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Don't expect to much for this kit. The only valuable device you have is the

3550 switch...

Remember that today the equipment needs to be able to have IOS 12.3 as a minimum.

Reply to
Martin Kiefer

you have an email address?

wrote in news:M4CdnV snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

what's your email address?

Reply to
s

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.