Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Joining the DDR question....
- Ron Snipes
March 18, 2005, 8:06 pm
rate this thread
Re: Joining the DDR question....
There are two commands involved. dialer-group and dialer-list.
dialer-group x where x is a number, is applied to the interface in
question. then in standard config mode the dialer-list command specifies an
dialer-list x protocol ip list 101
then you have an access list which actually defines the interesting traffic
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 80
so that list will bring up web traffic. So long as there is enough web
traffic crossing the link to stop the idle-timer timing out the link will
stay up. idle timer is set on the dialer interface with
dialer idle-timeout x where x is in seconds.
I'm sure cisco can put it much more succinctly!
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody's Counting [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum