ISDN and Frame relay help please?

hello- I am studying sem 4 of my CCNA and have started the topic of ISDN and DDR-however the routers at my college do not support this and FR-how can I practice this? The elabs dont seem to go into too much detail-can anyone recommend a link/sim please? Thanks very much.

Reply to
daytime
Loading thread data ...

I was in the same boat for the FR stuff - Give dynamips/dynagen a try, you should be able to setup a frame relay lab without too much problem.

formatting link

Don't know about the ISDN lab, I'm looking for an answer myself..

Reply to
Brad

Thanks alot for that-I have downloaded but when I try to run it I get- this application has failed.....wpcap.dll was not found? Any ideas please? i am using XP,thanks

Reply to
daytime

You need to install winpcap,

formatting link

Reply to
Brad

Thanks again-much appreciated. btw have you completed/passed your CCNA? I am on Semester 4 chapter 4 ,so only have a little way to go now-was there alot of VLAN questions,ACLs and ISDN? TIA

Reply to
daytime

I thought I'd hop into this discussion as well since I'm going to take my CCNA within the next 2 weeks. Any concerns you guys have? I'm pretty knowledgeable so I might be able to help out. Also, if I have any questions would love your feedback.

Reply to
tash

Hi there-good luck for your exam-hoping to take mine in the next couple of months-i am having trouble retaining material on ISDN as the elabs are very short and ,as I said earlier ,my college does not have the equipment to perform the ISDN labs or Frame relay. All help gratefully recieved :)

Reply to
daytime

As far as ISDN goes, I wasn't tested on actual syntax (I mean...via simulator or anything). I was very familiar with the terms, etc and did just fine. Good luck!

Reply to
tash

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.