Internetworkexpert CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies Labs

says "...Due to the immensely large amount of material covered in the Technologies Labs series these labs are delivered on an electronic basis. Periodically new labs are added that explore each of the fundamental technologies covered in the CCIE R&S Lab exam...."

It sounds ideal but can anyone say if they are any good, and what does one get for $95 - is it all of the labs or just some of them? (It seems to be all 100+.) They say one gets "electronic access to" the labs. Not sure what that means. Is there a pdf for each lab, or are they each accessed only online etc? The sample is a pdf, which is promising.

Comments appreciated.

-- James

Reply to
James Harris
Loading thread data ...

hi i am doing the rdecored class from the same website and it is excellent...you wont go too far wrong with these guys.. fox

Reply to
Mr Fox

Agreed. I have bought the product now and although I haven't worked through an example yet the labs look very good. This seems a better way to study than their more general workbooks.

Reply to
James Harris

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.