IGMP and query interval

Hi all,

I am using Cisco 2950-24 with IOS version 12.1(22)EA4. I use IGMP for send data to clients members of group multicast.

How can i set and print actuel Query interval configured on my switch to send query to know who is interrested by multicast ? by default, it seem to be 10 secondes on my switch.

How can set and print delay of Query Response and Query Count that the host member should to send before leaving a host from the group ?

All this parameters seem not to be possible on my ios version !! I think that in this case, i juste use default parameters.

The paremeter "last-member-query-interval = 1 secondes" seem to be used only when a host leave message (when a host send leave message to leave a multicast group).

So, i need to know, how can i force Query Interval, Query Count before leaving host which no repond to the query and what is the Query Reponse delay ?

There is the print of show ip igmp snooping on my switch :

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ CAT2950#sh ip igmp snooping Global IGMP Snooping configuration:

----------------------------------- IGMP snooping : Enabled IGMPv3 snooping (minimal) : Enabled Report suppression : Enabled TCN solicit query : Disabled TCN flood query count : 2 Last member query interval : 1000

Vlan 1:

-------- IGMP snooping : Enabled Immediate leave : Disabled Multicast router learning mode : pim-dvmrp Source only learning age timer : 10 Last member query interval : 1000 CGMP interoperability mode : IGMP_ONLY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ThankYou very much

Best Regards Rahan

Reply to
Rahan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.