How will I get the voucher for CCNA?

Hai Friendz, I recently came to know about the voucher exam for CCNA. Please any one can tell me the details. Where I can write this exam, how it will be, what are the teams and conditions for take up the exams. Tell me very soon because I planning to take my CCNA exam on next month so that, it will be very useful for me.

Reply to
Manis
Loading thread data ...

I presume you are asking about a CCNA certification discount voucher.

One is available to students completing their CCNA training at a Cisco Networking Academy Program academy. The student takes a specific exam while enrolled the last course, CCNA 4. The exam can only be taken if the instructor has not graduated ("passed") the student and the class is still open. If sufficient points are scored in the exam the student gets a result of "Voucher Eligible". The information and details on how to use this voucher are given on the Academy Connection Student Home page when they log in.

If you understand what I have written above then contact your Academy instructor.

If you know nothing about what I have written above, then sorry, this does not apply to you.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

I presume you are asking about a CCNA certification discount voucher.

One is available to students completing their CCNA training at a Cisco Networking Academy Program academy. The student takes a specific exam while enrolled the last course, CCNA 4. The exam can only be taken if the instructor has not graduated ("passed") the student and the class is still open. If sufficient points are scored in the exam the student gets a result of "Voucher Eligible". The information and details on how to use this voucher are given on the Academy Connection Student Home page when they log in.

If you understand what I have written above then contact your Academy instructor.

If you know nothing about what I have written above, then sorry, this does not apply to you.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

I asked my tutor- he said you take an exam ,if you get over 80% you get the exam for half price.

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.