Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to see routing table on Pix 501?
August 18, 2008, 3:25 pm
rate this thread
Re: How to see routing table on Pix 501?
Please tell us what the version of the operating code. 6.3.5? 7.2.24?
"show route" has been a command in every Cisco PIX and Cisco ASA firewall
that I have ever worked on. It is the Cisco routers that have the IOS
command "show ip route" with that added IP keyword.
If the PIX firewall does not route, then aside from running in transparent
mode, how else does it work? The command "show firewall" will show if the
PIX is running in Router mode or transparent mode.
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum