Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
March 17, 2005, 5:57 pm
rate this thread
I just took the CCNA the other week and failed. How many people had to
take it more than once to pass?
I seemed to breeze past the subnetting questions, not hard at all. The
problem for me came when I got to the NAT sim, as I failed to remember
exactly how to set it up (even with the help screens). I had about 30
minutes left when I got the NAT sim, and still had about 15 more
questions to go. After playing with it for 10 minutes I went ahead and
When you went back to take the test, did you get the exact same
questions again, or did you get a complete other test? How does Cisco do
their tests for a retake?
- » Difference between default network and gateway of last resort
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » AT&T completes its first "flying COW" test flight [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum