help with telewest and cisco router

can anyone point me in the right direction, this is my config:

Router#show running-config Building configuration...

Current configuration : 1001 bytes ! version 12.1 no service single-slot-reload-enable service timestamps debug uptime service timestamps log uptime no service password-encryption ! hostname Router ! no logging buffered no logging buffered logging rate-limit console 10 except errors enable secret 5 xxxx enable password xxxx ! memory-size iomem 20 ip subnet-zero no ip routing no ip finger ip name-server 62.31.176.39 ip name-server 62.249.250.90 ip name-server 194.117.134.19 ! ! ! ! interface Ethernet0 ip address 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside no ip route-cache half-duplex ! interface FastEthernet0 ip address dhcp ip nat outside no ip route-cache speed auto full-duplex ! interface Serial0 no ip address no ip route-cache shutdown ! ip nat inside source list 102 interface FastEthernet0 overload ip classless no ip http server ! access-list 102 permit ip 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255 any ! line con 0 transport input none line aux 0 line vty 0 4 password xxxx login ! end

from here the router I can ping anywhere, from the PC I can ping the LAN and WAN side of the router but nothing beyond it

can anyone help?

Reply to
Kevin Wincott
Loading thread data ...

Does enabling global command "ip routing" work for you?

Reply to
Leander de Graaf

You need a static default route pointing to your outside interface. Try ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Fa0

Doan

Reply to
Doan

The "no ip routing" will disable you routing beyond the router. You need to enable the routing by

#config t (config)#ip routing [enter] (config)# [ctrl-z]

good luck

Reply to
Cikubiru

Reply to
Kevin Wincott

Straight through cable

Reply to
Mark Cundall

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.