Help with 640-801 studies

I am a network engineer working at a broadband company. I have to work with switches, routers and Vlans on a daily basis.. I am currently planning to give my CCNA certification exam. I want to do this before the 640-801 exam becomes invalid which is in November I think.. I want to know an optimal path to follow for my certification. I have the trainsignal CBTs and the Todd Lamle book. I am planning to study from the CBT first and then go through the book.. Actually, the book is quite old(3-4 years old) and I read in some post that some subnetting topics in old study materials are wrong.. Like the ones in which you have to calculate the no. of subnets and the subtract the first and the last. Should I go for a newer edition with the updates(Is there one??). Should I consult more study materials for my preparations? I plan to give the exam by october and can study an hour every day and a few hours during the weekends...

Thank You

Reply to
Ronit Bhattacharjee
Loading thread data ...

Also, I want to know if I should give 640-801 or the 640-802. is the

802 more difficult.. If 802, what good study material can I get for it?
Reply to
Ronit Bhattacharjee

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.