Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Paulo Takeda
December 6, 2006, 10:53 am
rate this thread
Re: Has anyone ever done hardware and software inventory ?
A number of tools you can look at:
- RANCID is quite good at configuration storage + hardware details in that
Or many places ask Cisco to perform an IOS discovery which produces
exactly what your asking. I was under the impression that features of
IOS discovery where in Ciscoworks (or due for integration).
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Basic newbie questions about setting up an RB411/R52n-M as a WiFi card in a deskto...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking