Thanks.

Warner

Reply to
warner
Loading thread data ...

thank you very much for the answer!

Reply to
warner

The only person who really answer this for you is your Networking Academy instructor.

Academy Connection does give the instructor the option of allowing a second attempt at a Final Exam, but whether this is implemented and what are the "pass" requirements is entirely up to your Academy's assessment policies.

At our Academy students are allowed the maximum two attempts at the Final Exam in each of the CCNA courses in accordance with our assessment policy which is:

The pass score for the first attempt is 80%.

If a student achieves between 65% and 79% they may be offered a second attempt provided their progress in the Skills Based Assessments and Module Exams is satisfactory - i.e., offers of a second attempt are not automatic.

The second attempt is usually at the following class - a week later. For the second attempt the pass score is 85% if the student retakes the same exam, or 80% if they take a different exam, their choice, but they only have two attempts in total.

Further, the Final Exam is only weighted 40% of the total course score possible, with the SBA 40% and the Module Exams 20%, combining these a pass for the course, "graduation" in Ciscospeak, of 80% of total the possible score is required.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.