Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 20, 2005, 3:49 am
rate this thread
Re: final exam
The only person who really answer this for you is your Networking Academy
Academy Connection does give the instructor the option of allowing a second
attempt at a Final Exam, but whether this is implemented and what are the
"pass" requirements is entirely up to your Academy's assessment policies.
At our Academy students are allowed the maximum two attempts at the Final
Exam in each of the CCNA courses in accordance with our assessment policy
The pass score for the first attempt is 80%.
If a student achieves between 65% and 79% they may be offered a second
attempt provided their progress in the Skills Based Assessments and Module
Exams is satisfactory - i.e., offers of a second attempt are not automatic.
The second attempt is usually at the following class - a week later.
For the second attempt the pass score is 85% if the student retakes the same
exam, or 80% if they take a different exam, their choice, but they only have
two attempts in total.
Further, the Final Exam is only weighted 40% of the total course score
possible, with the SBA 40% and the Module Exams 20%, combining these a pass
for the course, "graduation" in Ciscospeak, of 80% of total the possible
score is required.
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum