Exam Advice

Anyone with some Cisco certification experience knows that the exams are adaptive in nature. If you miss a question on subjet X, the test engine weighs questions on that subject heavier in its test pool and you will receive more questions on that subject.

After recently sitting several certification exams, I would suggest that this is also true for not only questions you miss, but questions you spend more time on than others. I sat an exam yesterday and noticed that after pondering for a very long time on a simple single answer multiple choice question, I started receiving more and more questions on that subject.... which in the grand scheme of test subjects is a relatively very very small and nearly insignificant subject (whether port security is allowed on voice vlans).

Anyway, I thought I'd pass this insight on.

Reply to
Radrage
Loading thread data ...

Apparently this type of adaptive test is not being used, but I can also vouch that it IS definitely used!

The more questions you get wrong on a subject; the more questions you get on it.

Reply to
Intuitive

Total Bunk. None of these exams are "adatpive" in nature.

Reply to
John Agosta

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.