Do I have what it takes to pass CCNA?

Hi all.

Im about to start study for my CCNA.

I have Lammles 5th edition Sybex CCNA Study guide, plus his Fast Pass book, the CCNA Portable command guide and a Cisco 2501.

Am I missing anything here?

Reply to
w00ter
Loading thread data ...

I would suggest a good simulator or lab program. I used the Boson Netsim. If I would do one thing different, I would do and redo all the labs.

I took my CCNA this last week .... 925/1000 ... 90% 92% 100% in the Planning, Technology and Implementing sections, ... 76% in the Troubleshooting.

The CCNA test I took had at least two questions were I was logging into 'simulators' to configure or troubleshoot a router. Make sure you really understand OSPF troubleshooting, know all the commands you would use to troubleshoot it. ... Also, Lammle does not say much on NAT, I would suggest going to the cisco site and reading about NAT there.

Also, unlike Microsoft tests, you can not go back or review questions. I finished the test with like 2.5 minutes left.

Also, I did not recognize any 'identical' questions from the practice tests I took, though the information was the same. So I would say they are a good measurement of preparation but do not expect them to be the same as what you will experience on the test.

Again, the more time you spend on a simulator the better. Play with the commands and be very familiar with the information provided by the different 'show' commands.

play hard, study harder

Reply to
Tom Kjaer

Well friend, Ya... I have almost finished my preparation... I'm about to take the exam... But before that i would like to get some exposure about the questions... Even i worked with the real routers ans switches...

With out knowing the proper question details i'm feared to take the exam...

Can you please any one help me out what shall i do.... Or any of you can send the CCNA dumps... I'm very greatfull to you if so....

Thanks in advance Manickam

Reply to
Manick

Greetings,

We at

formatting link
are pleased to offer the new program we have available for individuals like yourselves, looking to go FULL THROTTLE in their career. We have been around for 3 years providing others who just need that certification in their life. Please don't confuse us with those "other" certification companies that

are overseas in Thailand or Indonesia. Our certifications are arranged

the same day your payment has been processed. Our selected testing centers throughout the United States have been granted 2500 extra CCNA Vouchers. What does that mean for you? You are eligable for a free CCNA

by purchasing one of our certifications!

formatting link

ALL of your tests are verifiable on the designated host sites like Microsoft.com and Cisco.com. There is nothing to lose. Don't just buy the paper! Buy The Certification! 100% passing is guaranteed. There is absolutely nothing to lose.

formatting link

Our plan started out 10 years ago when eight of my colleagues were working for a large Software Engineering company in Silicon Valley during the Big Hit of the 90s. We were over qualified for our positions until 3 of our friends unfortunately got Fired unless

they could be Microsoft Certified within 3 months. Needless to say that

didnt happen and we came up with this plan.

formatting link
So far

in the last 3 years we have helped over 26,800 individuals get certified with whichever "Cert" they need. Some just want to be certified, Some need it to keep their job, Others may just be tired of studying for them and realize the loss of money in doing so.

Don't waste your time anymore. Don't waster your money. Spend time with your family and friends and keep your life! Let us take

the certifications for you. All questions will be answered in a timely

manner if you please send inquiries to snipped-for-privacy@master-cert.com. 100%

pass rate guaranteed! We have ALL the Certifications available!

Thank you for your time The Master-cert Team

formatting link

Reply to
Master-Cert

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.