Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Did the Cisco test engine change recently?
September 10, 2005, 11:24 am
rate this thread
When I started my session, I was offered an optional practice test.
The sample was similar to the two test prep tools I used. When I
actuall started the test, i was given (no option) a second sample,
which was a more elaborate engine, with scrolling subwindows, and other
enhancements. Just curios if there is anybody who has taken the test
before and again recently (either multple attempts having failed, or
having to renew) that can report the engine changed or has always been
as it was yesterday.
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Exactly how, and when, technical analysis works for Centurylink [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum