Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Connecting a Switch to a Router
April 1, 2006, 8:39 pm
rate this thread
Re: Connecting a Switch to a Router
I'll give you the starting point from a hardware perspective -- use a
straight-through ethernet cable with RJ45 plugs. Put one RJ45 end into
a switch port. Put the other RJ45 end into an ethernet transceiver and
connect the transceiver into the ethernet multi-pin port on the 2501
router. Next, make sure you've got a console cable...
Andrew W. Young firstname.lastname@example.org
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream see broadband wireless as a gap filler for CAF-II ob...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum