Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Connecting a Switch to a Router
April 1, 2006, 8:39 pm
rate this thread
Re: Connecting a Switch to a Router
I'll give you the starting point from a hardware perspective -- use a
straight-through ethernet cable with RJ45 plugs. Put one RJ45 end into
a switch port. Put the other RJ45 end into an ethernet transceiver and
connect the transceiver into the ethernet multi-pin port on the 2501
router. Next, make sure you've got a console cable...
Andrew W. Young email@example.com
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » How to set up Ubiquiti Nanobeam M2 as an Access Point, wired to a wired extender, on WISP&...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking