Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 22, 2007, 12:02 pm
rate this thread
- Robert Williams [CertGuard]
June 22, 2007, 8:40 pm
#1 Place to start is always the company that puts out the certification.
Once you're there you can select the Certification you're interested in and the
Language which you're most comfortable using (in most cases).
If after you've read their information you still can't decide what material to
use, come to http://www.CertGuard.com and we will help you.
Here are some useful links:
Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums /
Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanning anyway?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking