CNAP and ICND

Hello,

I'm trying to get certified for the CCNA certification. I'm want to do this with two exams, ICND1 (804-622) and ICND2 (804-816). I'm using CNAP to learn for these exams, but i can't find on the Cisco website which CCNA curriculums i shoud learn for ICND1. I think it are the first two courses (Network Fundamentals and Routing Protocols and Concepts) for ICND1 and the last two courses (LAN Switching and Wireless and Access the WAN) for ICND2, but i can't find any information about this on the Cisco website.

Could any clear it up for me, so i could starting taking exams?

Thank you in advance,

Daryl

Reply to
DaSt
Loading thread data ...

The Cisco Networking Academy CCNA courses have 2 streams: CCNA Discovery: Networking for Home and Small Businesses CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP CCNA Discovery: Introducing Routing and Switching in the Enterprise CCNA Discovery: Designing and Supporting Computer Networks and CCNA Exploration: Network Fundamentals CCNA Exploration: Routing Protocols and Concepts CCNA Exploration: LAN Switching and Wireless CCNA Exploration: Accessing the WAN

Only CCNA Discovery really maps to the ICND1 and ICND 2 cert exam pathway. CCNA Discovery: Networking for Home and Small Businesses and CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP cover off ICND 1 (CCENT). CCNA Discovery: Introducing Routing and Switching in the Enterprise and CCNA Discovery: Designing and Supporting Computer Networks cover off ICND 2.

There is no direct correlation between the CCNA Exploration courses and ICND

1 and ICND 2. All 4 courses of both CCNA Discovery and CCNA Exploration cover the CCNA 640-802 exam.

This information is at

formatting link
formatting link
is for more commercial info) and the instructors at your Academy where you are enrolled would be able to help.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.