Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 17, 2010, 11:04 am
rate this thread
sorry to bother you all,
can i use ad to authenticate inbound cisco vpn clients, i am using a
2600 series router that currently has site to site tunnel on it, for
client termination, i would like the clients to use their ad login
details for authentication, any ideas or links to config examples
would be much appreciated. thanks and warmest regards.
- » HP ProCurve leveraging know-how of Cisco's certified engineers
- — Next thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » AT&T attempt to stall Google Fiber construction thrown out by judge [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum