Cisco Trainer Required - UK

Hi All,

I am looking for an experienced Cisco engineer to help teach my Cisco CCNA and CCNP weekend courses. The CCNA runs once per month and the CCNP once every other month and since they are on weekends you don't have to give up your day job.

You will start off by assisting and eventually take over the running of the courses. All kit and materials and training format is in place and the course has been running for over two years. You need to be able to help the students out if they need help with their labs or various Cisco networking concepts explaining.

You must:

Be a current CCNP (and able to prove it) Preferably be studying for your CCIE (with a lab date) Have extensive commercial Cisco experience Be a good communicator (i.e not an IT geek who can't speak) Have a professional disposition and be 100% reliable Have a cheerful and optimistic approach Live within easy reach of Milton Keynes You must be very experienced with OSPF, redistribution and BGP

Please send a CV (no more than 2 pages) and covering e-mail with day rate to snipped-for-privacy@networksinc.co.uk and please don't call the office.

You do NOT need to be a qualified Cisco trainer. More details about the course can be found at:

formatting link

-- Kind Regards

Paul Browning LLB(Hons),CCNP,MCSE+I,A+,Net+

"Networks Inc. Ltd gives you tried, tested and proven information and ideas which you can use immediately to pass your Cisco CCNA........and that's guaranteed!"

Visit

formatting link
to download your copy of 'How to Pass the Cisco CCNA' now.

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@networksinc.co.uk office: +44 (0)1908 263335 fax: +44 (0)870 4584011 skype: networksincltd livechat at:

formatting link

Reply to
howtonetwork
Loading thread data ...

Hi Paul,

You may wish to investigate this resume of a CCNA Labs Instructor,

360GSP College - United Kingdom:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.