Cisco Systems Meet-up Study Group DC area

Cisco Systems Meet-up Study Group

This group is focused on getting people certified in the different areas of Cisco Certifications.

We will help people connect no matter what tests they are taking at the moment. All Certification tracks CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCIP, CCVP and all the different CCIE's are welcome.

This group is about learning, focusing, helping each other and passing our Certifications. I think meeting a few times a week for only hours a day could help everyone. In these sessions we will have discussions, practice test, Teaching and reviews.

From this method I think no only will we pass our test the first time

but we will have a better understanding of the topics covered in each section.

Through this plan, (The goal of which is to give you not only the knowledge but also the confidence to walk in your test sure of yourself and walk out certified) I think will all can succeed.

Everyone is welcome. There will be people on all different levels so the more we have to bounce topics off each other, the better the understanding will be. This will not be easy. There will be reading assignments and reviews of the things covered in sessions. Practice test if we feel excited that week. Once we all come to a place where we feel certain things need to be explained to us. We will look in to bringing in teachers. Not for the whole task just specific topics at hand.

We will do our best to make this group free of charge. If we can find rooms to work from at the library around the metro areas, that seems to be cheapest. The teachers will be another story we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I would also like to coordinate study trips. Who said you always have to be in one place to learn. Maybe a cruise or ski trip or local adventures WITH OUR BOOKS!! Take a few hours to study in the morning (or a 4 hour morning) and after lunch or dinner and the rest of the day is ours how does that sound??

The over point is to learn and to have fun doing it. I hope to have people in this group soon as we are just starting and I would also to start making new friends and networking relationships. Let's make this successful; I can't wait to start studying.

Lets put together our own little network academy.

Terrence CCNA Certified DC metro area

formatting link

Reply to
ciscostudygroupadmin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.