Cisco Reseller

Im looking for reputable cisco Reseller that seels equipment slightly directly at a reasonable cost

Reply to
Mr Cisco Man
Loading thread data ...

Mr Cisco Man

This can be arranged, depending on where you are based this can be done. Please use the contact link on the below website to make contact directly.

Reply to
CK

What exactly are you looking for? I may be able to point you in the right direction! Or you can email me if you would prefer?

Reply to
PearsonAce

Call Cisco, ask for your sales rep. He should be able to point you to the major resellers in your area (which should be able to provide the biggest discounts).

Reply to
Scooby

If you are in the US contact me.

Marc Russell Network Learning, Inc. Ph# 248-620-9603 Fax# 702-446-0357 Cell# 248-229-8114

formatting link
(Cisco Training)

Reply to
Marc Russell

bailee had written this in response to

formatting link
: hi, are you still selling Cisco items?

We are specialized in cisco equipment. If you are are still doing business about Cisco, please feel free to contact me:

Contact: Bailee Company: HONGKONG ZHENGHONG TRADE LIMITED Add: Q Region, 3th Floor, Suo Taike Building, Ba Gua Forth Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Email: snipped-for-privacy@ciscosell.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Skype: bailee86 Trademanager: cnvanq Telephone NO.: 0086-755-82796718-608 Phone number: 0086-13927481403 Fax: 0086-755-82797347 Websites:

formatting link
formatting link
Any question is welcome.

i am waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Bailee.

Mr Cisco Man wrote:

------------------------------------- USED CISCO EQUIPMENT PROVIDER Zhenghong Trade Ltd Add: Q Region, 3th Floor, Suo Taike Building, Ba Gua Forth Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Email: snipped-for-privacy@ciscosell.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Skype: bailee86 Trademanager: cnvanq

Reply to
bailee

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.