Cisco Lab problems to run on home lab

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before ;)

Is there a source for good CCNP/CCIE cicso lab problems to run? I'm looking for some basic broken configs, etc that I can modify to practice fixing on my home lab...

In other words, I'd like to see something like (quick easy CCNA level example ;) for CCNP + CCIE:

Problem: Router A+B are connected to a hub but cannot talk. Fix.

A--HUB--B

Needed: 2 routers router A: Ethernet router B: Ethernet

!router A config int eth 0 ip address 192.168.1.100 255.255.255.224 !

!router B config int eth 0 ip address 192.168.1.160 255.255.255.224 !

Reply to
malweth
Loading thread data ...

Is there a source for good CCNP/CCIE cicso lab problems to run? I'm looking for some basic broken configs, etc that I can modify to practice fixing on my home lab...

In other words, I'd like to see something like (quick easy CCNA level example ;) for CCNP + CCIE:

A
Reply to
Akinkawon Frierson

I see you really read my post well.

Anyone have any -useful- info?

Reply to
malweth

You may wish to investigate "Scenarios" at GroupStudy.com

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com® Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 Website:

formatting link

Reply to
BradReeseCom

"malweth" wrote in news:1110814567.592393.139370 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Look at the Practical studies books from Cisco Press. In particular I would look at the CIt books if you're interested in troubleshooting scenarios, but all of them are pretty good.

Reply to
Secret Squirrel

Your routers are in different subnets.

A 100 = 0-1-1-0-0-1-0-0 224 = 1-1-1-0-0-0-0-0 Net = 0-1-1 Host = 0-0-1-0-0

B 160 = 1-0-1-0-0-0-0-0 224 = 1-1-1-0-0-0-0-0 Net = 1-0-1 Host = 0-0-0-0-0

So, since Net part of address is different, they are unable to communicate.

Reply to

Thanks for the help! I took a look at the CIT Practical book and it looks good! I have a ways to go (in terms of e-bay purchases) before I can use it, though (though I'm sure I can use some of it).

"Guest" -- you get half credit... there's one thing you missed -- though it's in your solution ;) In fact, although something like this might be seen on a CCNA router sim -- it would be impossible to configure on a real router.

Reply to
malweth

A
Reply to
ted

r u ccie lab candidate if yes mail me some snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Iwan_Zahu

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.