Cisco GWGK Gateway Gatekeeper

Cisco GWGK Gateway Gatekeeper is the current module of my study schedule. Can someone please help me with some information. I am used to cramming and study now i want to change it in to more practical perspective, I do not get much exposure at work either. What can i adopt?

Reply to
mardis
Loading thread data ...

HI,

If you want to get a practical exposure there are few options.

*****Set up your own lab -

If you are planning to go for CCIE voice this would be a good choice but bit costly. Unity server, and the Cisco Unity Express. I used 3640 routers instead of the 3725 routers....GWGK multiple Call Manager servers, For QOS couple of routers and a couple of voice routers (FXS and FXO cards, NM- V1 or NM-V2 to hold them, depending on your routers) to generate some RTP traffic like wise.

**** Rack rentals If you don't have access to Voice Lab equipment at work, most people will rent rack time and maybe get some of the (cheaper) equipment off of eBay.

*****Participate in a CCVP course

There are training institutes who provides hands on labs for CCVP. If you are in UK close to London WinNET Systems is a good choice who provides physical lab access and practice labs.

formatting link
Hope this will help you!!!

They provide

Reply to
yvettequaid

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.