Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Cisco GWGK Gateway Gatekeeper
January 1, 2008, 4:58 am
rate this thread
Re: Cisco GWGK Gateway Gatekeeper
If you want to get a practical exposure there are few options.
*****Set up your own lab -
If you are planning to go for CCIE voice this would be a good choice
but bit costly.
Unity server, and the Cisco Unity Express. I used 3640 routers instead
of the 3725 routers....GWGK multiple Call Manager servers, For QOS
couple of routers and a couple of voice routers (FXS and FXO cards, NM-
V1 or NM-V2 to hold them, depending on your routers) to generate some
RTP traffic like wise.
**** Rack rentals
If you don't have access to Voice Lab equipment at work, most people
will rent rack time and maybe get some of the (cheaper) equipment off
*****Participate in a CCVP course
There are training institutes who provides hands on labs for CCVP.
If you are in UK close to London WinNET Systems is a good choice who
provides physical lab access and practice labs.
Hope this will help you!!!
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Arizona schools rely on federal dollars to boost internet [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum