Cisco course on offer

Dear all,

I'm not a spammer/bot. Real guy - with a real offer for you to consider.

I am reselling 2 IT networking courses that I have purchased. The courses are a full MCSE 2003 and a CCNP and they will be held in a training centre in central Mumbai, India. The school website is

formatting link
they have been there since 1985 and yes - taking this offer up means spending a month in India for the training.

It is an excellent school. I did a CCNA course there and was very happy with my score. I wanted to continue with the MCSE and CCNP and paid in advance but I had to change my plans. The school doesn't do refunds but was willing to do a transfer to another person and hence this offer. All this can be verified with Computfield. Ask to speak with Mahomedally Khairaz.

As I want to get this sorted I am willing to offer you the following:

Course Original price My price Duration (Hrs.) Duration (Days) MCSE US$575 US$350 160 30 CCNA US$1145 US$650 160 30

Just to give you an idea of how much these course will cost elsewhere: London:

formatting link
/
formatting link
MCSE2003 US$2600 CCNP US$6000 New York:
formatting link
/
formatting link
/
formatting link
MCSE2003 US$2100-2600 CCNP US$3000-4000 India:
formatting link
MCSE2003 US$3900-4330 CCNP US$3345-3715 (Also - If you decide to go for a course in the western world - the expense whilst studying full time would be much higher)

Dates of the courses are flexible and need to be arranged with Compufield (you can in theory schedule the course for anytime in the next year)

What's the advantage? - It's better than studying on your own. You get trained by an expert. Taking some time off means you get it done faster as you'll be much more focused with no distractions. You don't need to buy a lab (and we all know the problems with simulators). You get a flavour of what life in India is like and you're only a train ride away from Goa and the amazing beaches there.

Why so cheap - Because it's a headache for me and I want to get this done. What does it include - classroom lectures, books, free access to the lab/routers/computers/internet What does it not include - accommodation/food/beer

I am not representing the school. I am an ex-student living in England. As of such - I can only offer 1 MCSE course and 1 CCNP course. That's it.

If you're interested - please get back to me on email (I don't visit this forum often)

Ami. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (this email was created especially for this offer to avoid spam which will be coming my way...)

Reply to
compufieldami
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.