Cisco 1600 IOS download

Where I can find Cisco 1600 IOS to download? I like try some VPN command at my lab.

Reply to
wubing
Loading thread data ...

I have seen it available on the cisco website, but you need a CCO login. I have tried looking for it on P2P and torrent websites with little luck. Any ideas? have you found it yet?

Im currently at IOS 11.1... and would like to be up to 12.2 (that was the last one they released for the 1600 platform.)

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt

What exact model of 1600 (is it 160x or 160xR?) How much DRAM and flash does it have? Which feature set do you want? (IP/FW PLUS IPSEC 56?) Do you (and wubing) have an email account that can receive a large (>5 MB) attachment?

Use this to find the exact image you need, and verify that you fulfil the system requirements, and reply back...

formatting link

Reply to
Mike Meyer

You heva software called IOSHunter... download that soft & it will find you the ios you need...

Reply to
Gadafi

formatting link

Reply to
Mike Meyer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.