Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Choosing a lab router?
July 3, 2010, 7:58 am
rate this thread
Re: Choosing a lab router?
Thanks for the advice. Not sure whether an access point is worth a purchase
as I've only scimmed through the sylabus, I think a wireless router would
be pretty much essential though as there is a lot of config which has to be
done through IOS.
My non-wireless Cisco 837 router seems to have stopped working so I'm using
an old 3Com for the time being but I'd really like to get a decent Cisco
SoHo router which I can use for the exam & future studies. I've still got
all my old 2600 & 2500 routers & a couple of 2950 switches from my CCNA
If anyone has taken the CCNA Wireless exam & can make a recommendation I'd
really appreciate it?
- » Guaranteed sure shot way to Pass Cisco Certification CCNA CCNP CCIE
- — Next thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Basic newbie questions about setting up an RB411/R52n-M as a WiFi card in a deskto...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking