CertGuard - Is it a Scam? You Decide?

Hi IT Community,

I decided to do some research on this so called

formatting link
I see post over post about these braindumps. Well, let me tell you something, I have done some extensive research on this CertGuard company and I warn everybody to make a decision for themselves on this company. CertGuard claims to watch for companies that state you will pass on your first try, any company that offers 100% Pass Guarantee and not a 100% Money Back Guarantee, what is the difference? There is no difference. What seems to be really funny is that my best friend ordered off transcender.com the so called (Reader's Choice Award) and found their questions to be identical to the real exam. So, where does CertGuard go off stating that
formatting link
and other sites listed on there website are clean when in fact they are not. Every single vendor out there put's real if not very very similar exam questions related to the real exam. You can view the list of the so called CertGuard's clean list below:

formatting link
Now, you see many companies listed here: "Wonder if these companies are paying for this?"

Now, let's look at

formatting link
the so called (Reader's Choice Award) winner. Which many many people have stated that in fact they do provide the exact questions on there products.

According to Certguard.com, CertGuard states to stay away from the below websites that state the below:

i. Every website that is owned by TestKing provides braindumps. Yes, it's that obvious! If just ONE of TestKing's websites provides braindumps, ALL of them do.

ii. Sites that advertise 'Actual Exam Questions & Answers' are most likely passing off braindumps.

iii. Sites that offer a '100% Pass Guarantee on the FIRST try' (most legitimate sites will offer a Money Back Guarantee, but this is completely different than guaranteeing you a passing score.) Make sure you read their Disclaimer before you jump into any commitments. OR ASK US!!!!

iv. Access to ALL of their practice exams for X number of dollars is another sign of a braindump, no legitimate corporation can afford to just give away their material for next to nothing. We've seen legitimate practice exam run for as little as $40 or as much as $300 per exam, but we've never seen a legitimate site offer ALL of their Exams in a bundle for such a cheap price.

v. Legitimate Practice Exams will generally cost around $100 per CD (or Exam), unless the Test Prep provider is offering a discount, but even then the kits are no less than $50 per CD. If you're looking at buying a bundle of exams for that price, then you're almost sure to be purchasing braindumps.

vi. PDFs!! Not every PDF is a braindump, and not every braindump is a PDF, but the odds of getting a PDF that isn't a braindump is pretty rare. DON'T TRUST PDFs!!! Furthermore, you can view more about there guarantee below:

formatting link
They will refund your purchase the first time if you fail. Now this is just one of the sites I picked on CertGuard's so called clean list.

Click also the link below:

formatting link
You will see an image with a guy jumping with his leg's open, Read what it states: You will Pass the First Time Guarantee. End Of Discussion. (This is the exact wording used on jrksoftware.com, another well known braindump provider)

Proof backing up my claim on transcender. Please click the below posts in newsgroups made by people ordering from transcender.

formatting link
Below is also another post from David Mickelson stating that Microsoft does not support transcender.

formatting link
"Yes. I did some looking back to may 28th. Here's one gentleman from Microsoft (not part of the MS Cert Team) stating they are cheat sheets. I followed it with my response. I believe it happened one other time with a leader from the Microsoft Cert team a month or two later but cannot find it. " Davin Mickelson

Message 3 in thread From: Davin ( snipped-for-privacy@b.com) Subject: Re: Want to Buy Transcender 70-306 View this article only Newsgroups: Microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd

Date: 2003-05-28 14:26:38 PST Hi. I find it interesting that Scott considers one of MCP Magazine's (magazine is owned and controlled by Microsoft) top sponsors as a "cheat sheet" provider.

I was under the assumption that Transcender was not a Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider (MCPTP) because of their choice not to pay Microsoft for the advertising/sales leads from the MS "TrainCert" web site.

formatting link
I don't know the facts. I don't work for either company.

Davin Mickelson

Legitimate use of Transcender is sort of an oxymoron. They are cheat > sheets, and MS doesn't endorse them at all. > Scott Moore > Microsoft Corp. - OEM Mobile Devices TAM

The link below is another post you can view on transcender's from the user Coffee.

formatting link
(I apologize for posting this twice I wanted it to be a new thread - you can also find this same message under "Re: TRANSCENDER OFFICALS BEING NOSY IN THIS NEWSGROUP...")

You know I like the Transcenders - I have both purchased and been given them to use. I also agree with what is said about Braindumps to a degree. I think that a Braindump would be useful and should be comments from someone who has taken the tests but they shouldn't actually disclose the questions (or their wrong answers).

So heres my question - Why is it that we feel so justified in Slamming the likes of Cheet-sheets and in the same breath defend Transcenders? This is a legitimate question (IOW I am not trying to be cute). Transcender questions a frighteningly close to the real questions so we know the research is done in the same way that the likes of Braindumps and Cheet-sheets -- why is it that we like to defend them just because they have been doing it longer -- WHY THIS WOULD BE UN-MICROSOFT OF US! I am very interested in you comments and thoughts on this - it seems to be a double standard and I am going to get a kick out of you trying to defend it. Coffee.

I can add more and more posts on this subject regarding Transcender but I will stop here, you can do this research yourself, but I warn you, watch for transcender staff trying to convince you otherwise on the newsgroups.

To make a long story short, no one really knows if CertGuard is getting paid off, only they know. It is so funny on how they defend websites that they state are clean when people who have actually ordered from those sites state otherwise.

My opinions are expressed below on the whole topic of braindumps and CertGuard: Please feel free to comment on this.

1. Braindumps don't hurt the IT industry. The Hiring Managers Incompetence is what is Hurting the IT industry. What's hurting the IT industry are incompetent hiring managers. When hiring IT staff, it is up to the employer to determine the applicant has the necessary IT skills and knowledge to perform in their job to back up their certification, and not just assume they do simply because they are certified. People who use braindumps and just plain memorize questions are easily detected by any competent hiring manager during the first interview. For example, if we were to compare 2 candidates with a CCNA certification being interviewed for the same job, and lets say one studied via CCNA instructor led classes and books, and the other simply braindumps. During the first interview, the hiring manager would surely ask the candidates some technical questions based on their CCNA assumed knowledge and skills like describe the OSI layers and their functions or something like this. The candidate that only memorized the braindumps to pass the exam would not know how to reply where as the candidate who studied hard would easily be able to answer the question.

I know when I was interviewed for my job, I was tested on configuring a Cisco router with NAT, also doing an IOS upgrade on a router, and configuring MPLS on the router. I passed but the manager took extra steps to ensure that I did indeed know what I was talking about. So, what I am saying is to educate managers and companies to test there employee's instead of just assuming that they are good.

1. CertGuard looks to me to support braindump sites, and possibly has a financial interest in their supposed clean list of sites it supports. CertGaurd clearly offers only biased information so take everything you read from any of them carefully, in fact, I would not trust them at all! Reasons they are exploiting the IT industry is because they clearly state certain sites are clean when any newbie to this industry can tell they are not, and also because they are profiting from selling advertising space on their website all in the name of their bogus war on IT Braindumps and cheaters.

How do we know if any of them are actually certified? How did they get their certifications? Maybe they bought them from testking? How can we trust a group of online posters who seem to use Nazi-Like rhetoric and Communist type phrases? Don't take my word for it, just check any of their posts and you will surely see this to be the case.

Clearly, by simple investigation anyone can see that many of the sites Certguard supports are Braindumps ie. QuickCert.com, Trancender.com, Certways.com, jrksoftware.com etc...

Could it be possible that Certguard is receiving some form of financial compensation for their support of these known braindump providers? I would have to say yes since their War on Braindumps etc.. is simply an exploit of this issue for financial gain as they are selling advertising on their website.

As we all know, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. This has been my experience specifically with Certguard. At first glance, I thought, finally, someone who will actually do something to clean up the IT industry, but after really looking into their website, it seems 100% clear that they have a financial interest in this so called War on Braindumps. I would like to suggest that Robert Williams rename this war to "My War Against Braindump Sites I Am Not Profiting From!" because clearly as you will see below, many of the sites listed on his bogus clean list are actually well know braindumps sites which are probably paying him:

- QuickCert.com - They Claim this site is clean:

formatting link
Clearly, this site is not clean because they have a direct link from certifyexpress.com, braindumpcentral.com, braindumps.com, which Certguard knows is a Testking owned website and a well known braindump promoting site as you will see below:

On the homepage of certifyexpress.com, you will notice the very top banner advertising for Testking.com, then the one just below it advertising for Quickcert.com, and then there are 3 links for Actual- Exams.com, Testking.com and you guessed it, Quickcert.com. Clearly, you cannot dispute this evidence and clearly, certguard must have some financial interest in promoting quickcert.com.

Here is another list from a CertGuard post which lists Braindump free sites:

formatting link
out of this list, there are clearly well KNOWN braindump sites like:

Certways.com - a well known braindump site most likely owned by Testking with hosting on the same server as:

- Examways.com

- Examworx.com

jrksoftware.com - a longtime braindump provider using the EasyCert name their homepage clearly states "you will pass the first time guaranteed! In the left menu bar with a pic of a girl jumping for joy.

A simple backlink check will show that they have an incoming link from Examblasters.com, which is also another braindump site:

formatting link
gocertify.com - they claim to be clean, however they have a link on their site for Practice Tests with goes to goexam.com which seems to be their cover to sell braindumps with a Pass Guarantee and 25% - 50% off their products.

Transcender.com - They provide a Pass on Your First Try Guarantee and practice tests that contain actual exam questions. I know this firsthand as my best friend used their material about 1 year ago and found this to be the case. Surely not clean and also seems to have an affiliate as listed next.

studyexam4less.com/transcender.asp - They also provide braindumps and are well known to be doing this for some time now. They even have their own page outlining the 100% Pass Guarantee here:

studyexam4less.com/Transcender-Pass-the-exam-the-first-time- Guarantee.asp certsavvy.com - offers a Pass the First Time Guarantee and is known to provide real exam questions

1. CertGuard is Childish, Immoral and Useless. They seem to always provide Useless info and no help for newcomers to the IT industry and often end up insulting and or threatening your legitimate beginner questions. CertGuard doesn't seem like a group of people I would trust with my career choices so be very careful and think for yourself.

Here is a perfect example of what I am talk> JJ Gitties wrote :

> you need to buy arab/english dictionary. > No, he doesn't. BTW, your name sounds very similar to somethings that > I like very much ! :P

LMAO...I presume you mean DD Titties...I thought the same damb th> LMAO...I presume you mean DD Titties...I thought the same damb thing when he

walked in. > ...and I'll bet every damb one of us old pervs here did. ;)

Holy cow ! Not you too ! :P

I would never every trust my career choices with anything these animals say. They are basically wolves in sheeps clothing, trying to make a buck all while not helping and rudely poking fun at anyone that comes into their path!

And if you think I am making this up, just check any of their posts and you will surely see their wolf like attitude speak out loud:

This is in addition to what Larry J West has stated about certguard for which I agree 100%:

formatting link
Larry States: You are right that many in the MCNGP / CertGuard group are very childish, rude beyond belief, and in most cases [90% of the time] not very helpful. Their insulting of people for no reason who are trying to help people is truly beyond my comprehension, especially since these are people who are supposedly knowledgeable enough on computers to know that UseNet exists (Not everyone does) and hence have some intelligence.

So why did you join them? I think their group's goals of stamping out proxy-testers and braindumps is very laudable, but their actions are just like the outgoing Clinton officials glueing of the "W" keys on government computers - it doesn't show any intelligence, it just shows how childish they are and destroys what credibility they did have. This is a PUBLIC forum - their actions may be fine in their fraternity houses on their college campuses, but not in the real world. Their response to you in not acknowledging that this is a problem (but just criticizing you further) is another sign that they are ignorant and do not understand or care. Until they change, I will not be joining that group, which is a shame, since I too agree with cleaning up the certification mess.

Even the criticism of you putting your "MCP" in your signature is a sign that some in the group's leadership deep down don't care about increasing the values of all certifications. They just want to justify their psychological need of putting people down and somehow believe that this is a good method of doing so.

I would like to know why you gave them credibility for their actions by joining their group.

1. CertGuard Is not to be Trusted? Just read any of their posts and replies and you will certainly agree that they are offensive, rude, not willing to help and in the end, fraudulent as they claim to provide support for clean sites when they actually support braindump type sites.
  2. CertGuard should issue a War on Incompetent Managers. But there is no financial gain in doing that! It is 100% up to the hiring manager to weed out unqualified applicants, in reality, no one cares about braindumps. Because there is no financial gain in this reality, certguard will never come to grips with this and seems to continue to pursue their fake war on cheaters!

These are just my opinions made by facts and observations that I have seen and listed with regards to Certguard.com. You make you own decision?

I have listed posts below that you can view and see for yourself on this so called CertGuard company:

1. Many arguments that CertGuard may be covering and providing braindumps:
    formatting link
  2. Exams Required for MCSE -> LarryWestMCSD (5th post down) states that CertGuard is childish, rude and most of all not helpful. This is exactly what we want to say about them in addition to their support of apparent braindump sites and exploiting this War on Braindumps for a profit via website advertising. Below is a quote taken from this post.

formatting link
"You are right that many in the MCNGP / CertGuard group are very childish, rude beyond belief, and in most cases [90% of the time] not very helpful.

Their insulting of people for no reason who are trying to help people is truly beyond my comprehension, especially since these are people who are supposedly knowledgeable enough on computers to know that UseNet exists (Not everyone does) and hence have some intelligence. So why did you join them?

I think their group's goals of stamping out proxy-testers and braindumps is very laudable, but their actions are just like the outgoing Clinton officials glueing of the "W" keys on government computers - it doesn't show any intelligence, it just shows how childish they are and destroys what credibility they did have. This is a PUBLIC forum - their actions may be fine in their fraternity houses on their college campuses, but not in the real world. Their response to you in not acknowledging that this is a problem (but just criticizing you further) is another sign that they are ignorant and do not understand or care. Until they change, I will not be joining that group, which is a shame, since I too agree with cleaning up the certification mess.

Even the criticism of you putting your "MCP" in your signature is a sign that some in the group's leadership deep down don't care about increasing the values of all certifications. They just want to justify their psychological need of putting people down and somehow believe that this is a good method of doing so.

I would like to know why you gave them credibility for their actions by joining their group. "If you would like to read more about this post, you can view this by clicking on the link below.

1. Transcender Vs. MeasureUp -> the majority of posts here doesn't even cover this topic, instead it is filled with childish and useless posts.
    formatting link
  2. What requirement for MCSE -> First Guy posts about the requirements for MCSE but no > JJ Gitties wrote :
> you need to buy arab/english dictionary. > No, he doesn't. BTW, your name sounds very similar to somethings that > I like very much ! :P

LMAO...I presume you mean DD Titties...I thought the same damb th> LMAO...I presume you mean DD Titties...I thought the same damb thing when he

walked in. > ...and I'll bet every damb one of us old pervs here did. ;)

Holy cow ! Not you too ! :P

You can view this post below:

formatting link
I can go on and on but I think I will stop here. Please feel free to post with regards to this information provided and give your views on this topic. Once again, this is just my opinion that certguard actually supports certain websites that provide braindumps and I hope people don't get fooled by this.

Cheers!!!

Reply to
kevinkops11
Loading thread data ...

You can find a fitting reply to your post here :

---------- Cerebrus.

Join the battle against Br@indumps

formatting link

Reply to
Cerebrus

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.