CCVP Training UK

Hi all,

I was wondering to take up CVoice first or CIPT? I have worked with ip telephony so thought to take cipt first but was wondering which order of studying is best. can any one advice? and i am searching fro a CCVP training course for weekends if anyone come across a good choice please let me know.

thanks in advance...

Reply to
danster.james
Loading thread data ...

The order doesn't really matter, it really depends on your background, but I started with CVOICE because that is the groundwork for all the other modules. After that you going onto CIPT, GWGK, QoS, and TUC should be last.

CCVP course the one I am planning to attend is based in Milton Keynes WinNET Systems. My company arrenged this training partner and heard lot of good comments about them.

Reply to
Zid

yes i also thought about Cvoice first, but lastely decided to do CIPT my area of experiance. May i know what is that training comapnay you have mentioned, when is the next weekend class held and which is the module?

Reply to
danster.james

I think if you are an absolute beginner get along with Cvoice would be better. I just started learning voice also few months ago. You can knock CIPT out easily since you already knowing the area. Afterwards, i would recommend CVOICE, then GWGK.

Good Luck 1

Reply to
hicksdanny08

formatting link
Next Module CIPT is on Dec 22nd

Reply to
Zid

HI where is WinNET Training camp based? isn't it in Canada? I am in London but mostly located at different cities for work.

Reply to
danster.james

WinNET is based in Canada and UK as well. This is the training camp where Harith (quadruple CCIE) instructor is with. I attended the CCVP course in UK/Milton Keynes. It was superb I really liked the way the instructor explained through out. Cvoice training was great. looking forward for the CIPT class in Dec.

Reply to
Zid

One of the prerequisites for CIPT is CVoice. Have a look on Cisco's website here:

formatting link
The CIPT course assumes you know what is taught in CVOICE.

I hope this helps.

David Bombal

formatting link

Reply to
ConfigureTerminal.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.