Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
May 19, 2005, 6:14 am
rate this thread
OK, so I take Gateway/Gatekeeper, and I am in the sim, I set up the thingies
(without violating the NDA, let's just say the title of the test has some
indication of what the sim is about), and all of the show commands are
demonstrating that I don't have a clue, nothing is working. Zip, zero, nada.
So, I figure I blew the sim (and the test with it), and I do what I can with
the remainder of the test (which ain't much, there were only 10 questions
left after the sim).
And I got a 900, and I am thinking to myself, "OK, the sim was worth 100
points, and I blew it, and I crushed the rest of the test..."
But I look at my score report and it shows THREE areas where I didn't get
So, I am a CCVP, one of the two or three hundred people who noticed the
GW/GK exam was available...
CCNP, CCDP, CCVP, MCSE, NNCSE, NNCSS
- » Cisco 3750 initialization drops network connectivity
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » AT&T completes its first "flying COW" test flight [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum