CCVP!

OK, so I take Gateway/Gatekeeper, and I am in the sim, I set up the thingies (without violating the NDA, let's just say the title of the test has some indication of what the sim is about), and all of the show commands are demonstrating that I don't have a clue, nothing is working. Zip, zero, nada.

So, I figure I blew the sim (and the test with it), and I do what I can with the remainder of the test (which ain't much, there were only 10 questions left after the sim).

And I got a 900, and I am thinking to myself, "OK, the sim was worth 100 points, and I blew it, and I crushed the rest of the test..."

But I look at my score report and it shows THREE areas where I didn't get

100% on...

So, I am a CCVP, one of the two or three hundred people who noticed the GW/GK exam was available...

Jonathan CCNP, CCDP, CCVP, MCSE, NNCSE, NNCSS

Reply to
Jonathan
Loading thread data ...

Hi.

Can you tell anything about QoS and passing scores of all five exams, please ?

Olo_34 CCSP, MCSE, MCDBA, HP ASE

Reply to
olo_34

Passing score was in the mid-700s.

I don't understand what you want to know about QoS...

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

You have finished this track - I'm just starting. This Wednesday I'll try to pass 642-642. Do you remember some strange or very difficult questions ?

Regs

Olo_34

Reply to
olo_34

No, the test was very straight-forward. The sim was actually quite easy on this one.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Thx Jonathan for info. BTW can I ask you for some details about next exams in the future ?

Regs Olo_34

Reply to
olo_34

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.