Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- CCSP Cisco Secure PIX642-521
- Tom Edelbrok
August 26, 2005, 8:58 pm
rate this thread
I'm getting started on the self-study exam certification guide for 642-521.
Occasionally I run into some difficulties while experimenting with my Cisco
Pix box. Is there a newgroup where I can get answers to technical questions.
This doesn't look like the right place, but as an example of the kind of
questions I would have: I cannot connect to my PIX box via SSH. But if I go
to start the PDM it will prompt me to accept a certificate. Whether I say
yes or no doesn't matter - because now my SSH will connect successfully to
the PIX! It seems that presentation of the certificate via trying to start
the PDM causes SSH to be able to connect. If I view an Ethereal dump of the
SSH session that doesn't work I see that the Cisco PIX is reporting a
checksum error back to my client PC.
For these kind of questions is there a newsgroup existing?
Thanks in advance,
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Google Chrome Now Blocks Irksome Ads. That's a Good Thing, Right? [telecom ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum