CCSP advice

Can anyone advise me on what equipment I'd need to add to my lab in order to be able to study for the CCSP. Currently I have 2 x 2950 switches, 2 x

2500 routers & 1 x 2600 router. I'm presuming at least one firewall / ASA device, I've seen some reasonably priced PIX firewalls on eBay, would that be a good place to start? Any advice on the CCSP would be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Jase

Reply to
Jason
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jason,

You definitely need PIX firewall. You may take a look on eBay for PIX 501 (it's small restricted version of PIX, which supports code up to 6.4), or search for older box, like PIX 520. I think you can get them on eBay for $150-250, which is reasonable.

Good luck,

Mike CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc. CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

------ Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
headsetadapter.com

"headsetadapter.com" wrote in news:Ovudnf_iXIK9U6nVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Many thanks for the advice Mike.

Reply to
Jason

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.