CCNP Video Mentor - How good is it?

Hi all, I found this article useful and I thought you might be interested: CCNP Video Mentor - How good is it?

formatting link

Regards,

Mohammed

Reply to
Mohammed Alani
Loading thread data ...

Hmmm, I suppose it's your web site? (It is really boring all this ad everyday...)

How could we answear to your question?

formatting link
Available: Mar 2, 2007

Reply to
Sven

question?

formatting link

Just after watching the sample video lab, I guess it will have greater reviews worldwide.

-- Raqueeb Hassan Bangladesh

Reply to
Raqueeb Hassan

question?

formatting link

Yes Sven its my website. And I published the posts here with my real name so people would know that its my website. And I am not advertising it. I wrote an article and wanted your opinion in it. You can either comment on the article itself or write to me here. I am publishing links to my articles here to improve my writings not to advertise them. If you think asking for your opinion is annoying, then you can just neglect my posts.

Thank you for taking the effort to write.

Mohammed

Reply to
Mohammed Alani

Mohammed Alani wrote: > Yes Sven its my website. And I published the posts here with my real

Hi Mohammed,

It is not a problem for me. If the first time you have presented and said: "I wrote an article and wanted your opinion in it" I probably not said a word. (just read your first post and you will see the difference between your two presentation)

Anyway, good luck in your project.

Reply to
Sven

You are right about this, and its my mistake. My first article here "The Road to CCNA" was presented by "I wrote an article and wanted your opinion in it" but this time it was my mistake. And by the way, I am a Cisco Academy instructor, and I get early copies of new Cisco Press books and stuff, thats why my article was earlier than the release date of the product.

Thank you again.

Reply to
Mohammed Alani

You are a lucky man ;) (I have bookmarked your website )

Reply to
Sven

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.