CCNA / Technology

Hey,

Anyone who can tell me more about "Technology"... I failed my CCNA for the 2nd time and both times I failed on TECHNOLOGY however I thought this time went OK but at the end I got even less points than the previous exam.

:(

Reply to
Hans
Loading thread data ...

We've had some folks pass recently at

formatting link
Check out the Certifications forum here:
formatting link
Regards, Steve

Reply to
Steve

from the

formatting link
page Technology a.. Describe network communications using layered models b.. Describe the Spanning Tree process c.. Compare and contrast key characteristics of LAN environments d.. Evaluate the characteristics of routing protocols e.. Evaluate TCP/IP communication process and its associated protocols f.. Describe the components of network devices g.. Evaluate rules for packet control h.. Evaluate key characteristics of WANs Did you fail the 640-801 exam? I failed 640-607 3 years ago then failed the

640-801 2 years ago with nearly identical scores. Both times I ran out of time. Decided to take the 2 exam route and passed my 640-821 Intro exam last week and now working on the 640-811 ICND material.

The new exam has enough material to fill up 2 books. Take the 2 exam route. Wish I had done that 2 years ago.

Reply to
Cisco Kid

Read the book and pratice more...

since ccna is easy to pass...

"Steve" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ:7fudnZ3HjuqGZVDZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
OOZE

I think I will wait a few months and than do the CCNA again. I didn't run out of time. I even had a good feeling about it.

:(

Reply to
Hans

oh thanks, that's really helpfull information.

Reply to
Hans

I wouldn't say the exam is easy since I had failed it twice going back 3 years ago. The CCNA material is fairly basic but there is a LOT of basic material to master. I got the books (Cisco Press) and read them cover to cover. I did the questions before and after each chapter, did the supplied practice exams, did the simulation problems. Once I was confident in what I was doing I took the 640-821 Intro test and passed with an 875 score. Now working on the 604-821 ICND material.

If you learn the material, you will pass. Go to

formatting link
and look at the exam topics for Technology. Bone up on those and you'll be a shoo-in next try.

Reply to
Cisco Kid

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.