CCNA scared?

Hi,

I just finished reading the sybex book for CCNA, I have been using Routersim CCNA 5.0 for practice.

I bought the Exam cram for CCNA and am reading that...

what else can I DO ?

the reason I ask is because every book that i read/ every person I talked to keeps saying the same thing:

ITS REALLY hard.. well i had no issues understanding the book, i actually have 90% of it committed to memory already.. when I DO the on line exams from CISCO, or the ones you can download I get over 88% on them..

I figured you guys would know.. you have passed it and you can tell me what I should expect.. is it really as hard as they make it sound or ???

thanks,

Reply to
Pouyesh S
Loading thread data ...

CHeck this link its 20mb but it has loads of CCNA questions-if you are getting them right you should be ok

(disclaimer --I didnt do this)

formatting link

Reply to
daytime

yo'uve probably heard this by now, but make sure you know subnetting/vlsm inside and out. you should literally be able to do it in your sleep.

Reply to
Jax

Ya that is something you want to study hard right before you go sit for the exam!!

Reply to
Freeride

It doesn't matter if you did it or not, passing on information of braindumps is just as wrong as using them.

Why not just suggest the use of some legal material? That way, your name won't be added to a list of braindumpers.

Reply to
CertGuard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.