CCNA Question

In tha simulators on the exam, can you use a ? or Tab keys to see what commands are available and auto fill?

Its just I use the tab key alot and I just want to know if I can it like i do at work in the exam.

Also been using the Tranzcender Pre exam stuff and I was amazed how much I don't know. Then I read that they are not that great and Boson simulators are the better way to go. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Reply to
Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
hb350001

I also would like to know if the exam sim allows the use of ? and Tab?

Thanks

Reply to
Alan S

In generatl, they don't.

A couple of times a "?" will bring up a very limited subset of commands, but most of the time it brings up nothing.

Tab completion doesn't work, but the sim recognises shortcuts like "show run" and "conf t"

Reply to
yamahasw40

In the 4 times I have taken the CCNA exam I have found that in the actual simulation questions the tab and command line help (?) have actually worked like they are supposed to. In some of the other types of simulator questions (simlets) they normally have disabled certain help functions.

Tarvos{k}

Reply to
Tarvos{k}

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.