CCNA Intro

Hello people

Anyone what is the current passing score on CCNA Intro. How many questions should we get right and how many can we afford to answer wrong?

Thanks in advance Raj

Reply to
Raj
Loading thread data ...

Hello people

Does anyone knows what is the current passing score of CCNA Intro. How any questions at minimum should we get right?

Thanks in advance. Raj

Reply to
Raj

Per Cisco's website: in the CCNA learning area.. you MUST have a login to get to this info.

Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies Exam

Exam Number: 640-821 Associated Certifications: CCNA Duration: 75 minutes (45-55 questions)

Exam Scoring Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. At the completion of the exam, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam. Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.

Raj wrote:

Reply to
Chizy

Hi, Im a brazilian student, and I passed a fews months ago.Om my exam, I had 3 labs e 47 questions, the passmark to pass on Cisco CCNA is 849.

I did 961 to me the exam was easy, many questions that I have studied on Testking... I think that answeres wrong about 3 questions.

Have a good studies!!!

Sorry of my too bad english.

Letiere

Raj wrote:

Reply to
Leti

Your English is way better than my Portuguese-Obrigado

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.