CCNA Exam Format

Hi I am hoping to sit me CCNA exam fairly soon. Just wondering if someone can tell me the format of the exam. eg time limit, number of questions and what items that your allowed to take into the exam.

Reply to
G Varsani
Loading thread data ...

I someone could tell what kind of sim scenarios are given also, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,

Reply to
AN

Guys, you should check out my site,

formatting link
Over

1,000 members and plenty of CCNAs who can help you out.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Freeride

formatting link
This is from Actual exams

formatting link

20mb in all
Reply to
daytime

formatting link

I know we've already talked about this, this is to let any of this thread's followers know that the link that was posted contains illegal material and the use of such study material is illegal and will get your certifications revoked.

Reply to
CertGuard

formatting link
>

I do not wish to get into a beef with you u good sir, however your statements are devoid of truth- howdafk can clicking a link account for illegality? Thats is like saying watching a pirated movie makes you a bootlegger. I promise never to post such links again-I understand your grievance-however once these "braindump urchins" get their coveted jobs ,surely their employers will realise they know F.A. and release them? Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.

Reply to
daytime

formatting link
>

Off to get pished now..;)

Reply to
daytime

You don't know how right you are. That is why people that download movies and music *illegally* are being prosecuted. Get a clue. If you're certified, then you have signed an agreement stating that you will not share information pertaining to the exams. By passing off illegal material (whether it's yours or not) puts you in violation of that NDA.

Here it is once more:

formatting link

Thank you, I hope you understand that many companies cannot afford to hire and fire people at will, so what these 'braindump urchins' are doing is playing the system. They know that if they can get their feet in the door (mainly with companies that don't have a Human Resources Dept.) then it's not likely that they will get fired. Most often, the companies end up spending twice as much money getting these individuals properly trained. It's best to just prevent the losers from even getting a job.

Reply to
CertGuard

formatting link

True,very true. thanks again for correcting me.

Reply to
daytime

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.