CCNA Exam

Hello all,

Someone offers me a Cisco Catalyst 1924 and two Cisco 2514 routers. All cables included.

My knowledge of Cisco routers isnt best, so does anyone know if i can use that Cisco stuff for my CCNA Exam? Can I built a well prepared home lab for the real CCNA Exam? The person is asking 250 euros for it, is that price ok?

Thanks for reading.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Jansen
Loading thread data ...

"Tom Jansen" skrev i en meddelelse news:44f08e6b$0$83534$ snipped-for-privacy@news.kabelfoon.nl...

If you wish to do 802.1q you should be looking into a 2924 and a couple of

2610 routers. They can all be found at a reasonable price on ebay.de.

If you should choose to go down the 2500 road. Be sure to get them with a minimum og 16MB memory and 16MB flash. otherwise you might end up with IOS version 11.x instead of 12.x.

See my other post in comp.dcom.sys.cisco regarding the price you were offered. Just don't hope it is a close friend that i asking that kind of price ;-)

Reply to
Martin Kiefer

Thanks Martin. Just read your other post in comp.dcom.sys.cisco. I will take a look at the ebay site. What exactly do you mean with 802.1q? Is that the same name for the INTRO Exam?

Tom

"Martin Kiefer" schreef in bericht news:44f0d20f$0$2089$ snipped-for-privacy@dtext02.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Tom Jansen

"Tom Jansen" skrev i en meddelelse news:44f17411$0$246$ snipped-for-privacy@news.kabelfoon.nl...

formatting link

Reply to
Martin Kiefer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.