CCNA CCNP CCIE

Hopefully someone that has a CCIE already can answer this/provide some advice.

Early 2000/2001 I passed my CCNA and CCNP and I let it expire 11/2004. I'm looking to retake my CCNA, in the next month or so. Then would you recommend I take my CCNP followed by the CCIE or go straight to the CCIE after the CCNA. I will tell you I don't have much hands on work experience that would be relevant to CCNP or CCIE.

Thanks for your help

pramin

Reply to
pramin
Loading thread data ...

Whay not take the CCIE Written exam?

Reply to
Drake

If you dont have much hands on, do the CCNA then CCNP and get some hands on experience for at least a year before you consider going for your CCIE.

Reply to
Jax

Hi there, I can tell you as a CCIE that you won't get very far in your pursuit of CCIE without serious hands on with the kit. I spent many, many hours working with routers before I passed and I would suggest to anyone reading this that they are simply mad if they think that can pass this without such hands on. You wouldn't just pass your driving test without numerous hours behind the wheel. Ditto for the CCIE lab. Good luck though. Steve

Reply to
Keyser Sose

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.