CCNA Books for sale in St.Louis MO

I am in St. Louis, MO and am selling my CCNA books from Cisco Press. They are for sections 1-3, and barely been touched. They were literally never written in since purchase in July. Instead of writing in them, I merely used post-it pointer tabs, which I will remove before sending, unless you like them on. At worst, you can use them yourself. I am switching learning institutions, so I will use their books instead of Cisco Press. I will sell them to one buyer for all three because I don't have enough time to send books to different buyers.

Networking Basics CCNA 1 Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program) (Companion Guide) by Wendell Odom and Thomas Knott (Hardcover

- Mar 22, 2006) Was 37.95 Yours $25.00

Routers and Routing Basics CCNA 2 Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program) (Companion Guide) by Wendell Odom and Rick McDonald (Hardcover - Jul 19, 2006) Was 37.95 Yours $25.00

Switching Basics and Intermediate Routing CCNA 3 Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program) (Companion Guide) by Wayne Lewis (Hardcover - Jun 21, 2006) Was $37.95 Yours $25.00

Thanks, David snipped-for-privacy@dschwartz.us

Reply to
dmschwartz210
Loading thread data ...

This low priced offer will expire on 2/28 or when the books sell, whichever comes first.

Reply to
dmschwartz210

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.