Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- CCNA 640-801..How To Pass Exam...
October 21, 2005, 7:17 pm
rate this thread
Hi, I'd like to thank everyone who posted to this site. I've been
checking this Newsgroup for about 1 month and it really helped. I took
the 640-801 and failed (by 5 points) the 1st time. I just took it
again today and passed with 922/1000. It feels really really good to
pass! I studied for about 2 months (about 4 hrs per day), and it's
finally over (I still can't believe it). Here's my two cents on how to
pass the exam:
(1) Purchase the router/switch simulation software (if you don't have a
good lab). I purchased a used copy of RouterSim NetVis4.1 from a guy
in Missouri for $100.00, and that was the key to passing the sim
(2) Purchase the 640-801 sample tests from (www.actualtests.com).
There are about 800 questions. Go over it two to three times.
(3) Purchase the Sybex 640-801 and the Cisco press book.
(4) Know NATing well.
(5) Study for 4 hrs a day for 1 month.
I almost had a meltdown during the exam (2nd time), but I kept it
together. Visualize success and you will conquer it!
Best of luck,
Re: CCNA 640-801..How To Pass Exam...
When you purchase the 640-801 exam from www.actualtests.com, you have a
one year download access to the exact same exam. They update the
sample questions about every 2 to 3 months. I just downloaded the
latest sample questions (in PDF format) from the site (I think the
latest update for 640-801 is dated 08/25/05). You may want to call
them up also just to double-check my info.
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Honeywell Compass
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum