CCIP .. books .. please help me..

wondering what book i should purchase for the BGP and the MPLS part of the exam.... i've done the bsci and the QOS part..

i've tried looking online.. however i either find OLD books with bad reviews, or no books that actually specifically say that they are for the exams im looking for..

any help would be appreciated. thanks,

Reply to
P.S
Loading thread data ...
[Default] "P.S" ha scritto:

That's something I would also like to know :)

This is what I've found so far:

formatting link

Reply to
rai

Dear GOD MPLS is 1000 pages in total ??? TWO BOOKS..

thanks for the quick response.. yeah i've been reading super bad reviews on the MPLS books.. both volumes... not covering everything in the exam... being too confusing.. but i guess THOSE people just dont have it in them or something ^o)

I guess ill try the BGP first and then take MPLS...

anyone has had experience with Test King stuff? I see alot of advert on this forum for it.. wondering if its worthed .. or just spam..

Reply to
P.S
[Default] "P.S" ha scritto:

I bought it from

formatting link
for my BSCI exam and there were some lab questions which I've found in Pass4sure. And yes, I got these lab questions on my BSCI exam. Testking + Pass4sure helped me a lot, although there were some wrong answers there (TestKing.com have corrected all the wrong answers I had found and sent them feedback). I think it's a good idea to use them both. I would probably use only pass4sure, but the problem is there were no explanations in pass4sure. At least not for BSCI, I don't know for CCIP exams.

I don't know, but you would probably want to see this before you purchase some testking product:

formatting link

Reply to
rai

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.