CCIE Voice Training Camp UK

Hi All,

I am planing to sit for CCIE voice lab exam next June. I have looked for few training partners in UK as I get sponsored by my company and its one time sponsoring I would like to find the best training solution as possible.

Few questions comes to my mind,

1 Which training institutes have the complete lab rack including Cat6K, and provide physical labs to practice after the course.

The reason is i don't get exposure to all areas and no point of just practicing within the boot camp period.

2 how well is Instructor training?

I went through the net and have some options with me but I wish if someone can tell me who has already attended and gone through.

Thank you in advance

Reply to
jmtyre07
Loading thread data ...

Hi..

I have not gone through camp yet but as to my company they are sending for this Training partner call WinnNET UK and all who have gone through our company has passed. So they have a high trust on them and sending us there and even fail they offer refund your flight and hotel expenses incurred at your first lab attempt, in addition to a free repeat Boot Camp.

I guess any ccie training institutes must absolutely have the equipments full lab rack after all they can afford them, not like students who use it for an off exam.

Instructor hmm in general should attend a class where obviously a CCIE certified instructor is taught and also someone who has teaching experience not all can teach even though they are ccie,s

Reply to
lenovad

Hi Interesting thread thought to add my comments.

I attended two boot camps once for CCIE RS and other is the recent one I went through CCIE Voice.

I went to two different training institutes; even though the subjects differ i can really make a conclusion as to which was better and which one was not.

The Voice boot camp i went had a quadruple CCIE instructor and offered a complete lab rack for each student. Only 6 students per class and the instructor was so clear and focused on the specific areas and the teaching style is very professional to the point. No confusion at all, and can clarify to any detail. they normally give one month free post physical lab access and the best part is i even got the instructor help even after the boot camp during my lab access and that helped me a lot. As per equipment they had the full lab including Catalyst 6503.

Compared to this my CCIR RS camp was utter mess, lot of students in one class with labs on sharing basis and only given practice questions to do labs, no systematic training just practicing only. It is like paying for the lab rack to share with another to practice questions.

Reply to
ivanzazederick

There are only few quadruple CCIE instructors who teach for ccie. What is the instructor name of the CCIE Voice boot camp you attended?

Reply to
lenovad

There are only few quadruple CCIE instructors who teach for ccie. What is the instructor name of the CCIE Voice boot camp you attended?

Reply to
lenovad

CCIE Voice instructor quadruple CCIE i mentioned was Harith, excellent teaching style..

Reply to
ivanzazederick

Isn't this the same instructor at WinNET ? That is the place where my company sends us on training. I haven't gone through yet just started Voice and got through CCVP far more to go... Quadruple CCIE literary speaking that is lot to achieve. Guess no wonder he is good at teaching.

CCIIE Voice instructor quadruple CCIE i mentioned was Harith, excellent

Reply to
lenovad

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.