CCIE Security Anyone?

I am starting the persuit for CCIE Security with a goal of passing the written test before the end of the year and the "FIRST" attempt at the lab in late April or ealry May 2006. I need to have this aggressive roadmap or I will never go after it. With that I had purchased the CCIE Security exam certification guide for the written (Henry Benjamin) which I now discovered that there is a second addition to the changes in CCIE Security (less Routing/Switching more Security in exam). I also purchased at the same time the CCIE Pratical Studies Security(lab exam). I am wondering if anyone on the list is in the process of taking the CCIE Security and what they are using? I have a friend that swears by a study guide by a well known CCIE bootcamp firm but they are expensive but they did help him get the R&S CCIE..

any and all input appreciated.

Reply to
vpneng
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.