CCDA

I currently have a CCNA (March 2005). I am thinking about going for the CCDA. Can anyone tell me about this certification. Is it harder to pass than the CCNA, do I need to get a Net Sim like I did for the CCNA, or would you recommend me go for the CCNP and not mess with the CCDA?

Reply to
Larry
Loading thread data ...

Hi Larry, im just currently in the same situation!! I'm aswell not really sure about taking the CCDA since i'm going for CCNP. I'm sure we find a CCDA who can tell us :-)

Reply to
colin c.

"colin c." wrote in news:44df985d$0$146$ snipped-for-privacy@newsspool.solnet.ch:

I have my NA, and have taken the DA exams twice in the last 3 weeks. Everyone so far is saying that you just need info on IPv6 and VoIP, but they are wrong. Both times tesing and there was at most 5 questions out of the 50 that focused on IPv6 or VoIP.

It's mostly the network model, and design methedology. most of the questions are senario based and revolve around theory on how something sould be done.

I have a complete test with answers, self study guides, and the cisco press book, along with cisco press flash cards, and I still can't pass it.

If you are a technical person, you probably will have a hard time with the busniess related information of the DA exam.

Reply to
Anthony

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.