Can any one tell me about a good CCIE Voice Bootcamp in UK

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me a CCIE Voice Bootcamp in UK, with a good instructor. I have finished my written, so heading for the lab. I was in Canada for some time but now with the move out to UK, I am bit clueless.

Reply to
Andrew.Zid
Loading thread data ...

Hi Zid,

I can recommend you WinNET, based in Milton Keynes. I did my CCIE RS and completed with my first attempt which i consider my self very lucky :). I got lot of help from the instructor and they were very supportive and i was given to use the lab even after the boot camp period.

Don't be in a hurry to sit for the lab, take time and practice, Check in to their self assessment lab:

formatting link
see if you are up to date.

Grifth

Reply to
Grifth

Hi Grifth,

I downloaded the self assessment lab at WinNET, I completed within 4 hours, i guess i am oki with it, there are two RS boot camps 12 day bbor camp and 5 day boot camp.

which one did you sit for?.

thanks for the reply in advance.

Reply to
Zid

Hi,

I took the 12 day CCIE RS boot camp at WinNET, if you want to do the last min fine tunning go for 5 day Boot camp. Anyway contact Dr David Zee +44-781-691-7454 and get more information.

Grifth

Reply to
danster.james

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.