Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mark Siddall
April 17, 2007, 12:25 pm
rate this thread
Re: Call manager simulation?
Best Callmanager simulator is a CallManager. Get installation media on eBay,
install on PC, and "simulate". Flash simulations, provided in a courses have
very limited functionality, and usually outdated.
CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
- » How to Configure Inter-VLAN Routing on a Cisco Router
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Still no extension on EIS [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum